What is SingleParentMeet app?
SingleParentMeet is a dating service primary created for single parents. It was launched in 2002 by People Media group, a company that manages 20 niche online dating websites. This dating service is tailored to the needs of single parents and makes it easier for them to search for a person to share their life with.
How does SingleParentMeet work?
To get started with SingleParentMeet is very simple. You need to create a profile (it is free) and answer several questions about yourself and your kids. If you don’t want to include any information about your kids, you can skip this step. Then you need to enter your dating preferences and upload several photos. Once it is done, you can start your search and browse through the list of potential matches.
How much does SingleParentMeet cost?
It is free to sign up, browse the members and see how the site works. But if you want to interact with other users, you need to purchase a subscription. The prices for the paid membership are the following:
- 1 month – $16.99;
- 3 months – $39.99, the price per 1 month is $13.02, which allows you to save 15%;
- 6 months – $45.84, the price per 1 month is $7.64, which allows you to save 55%;
How to delete SingleParentMeet account?
To delete your account, you need to follow the steps below:
- Go to Settings and choose My Account;
- Tap Account Status and then choose View Account Status;
- Click More Account Status Changes;
- Tap Remove My Profile and confirm your action.
Who uses SingleParentMeet?
Obviously, SingleParentMeet is used by single parents who are looking for friendship, romance or marriage.
Truth.Best team recommendations
last updated January 10th 2020
- Niche website;
- Simple registration process;
- Easy to find like-minded people;
- Not much information about family and kids;
- Poor number of option for paid members;
- Interface is far from user-friendly;
SingleParentMeet.com is a good service for single parents to find their life partners. It allows not only to look for potential matches, but also to meet a person who loves kids. It is definitely worth a try.
Be the first to leave a review.