Parenting isn’t an easy job, with children comes lots of responsibilities. Raising kids isn’t a stroll in the park; it requires utmost patience and adaptability. Parents have to keep themselves updated in order to keep their children safe in this world of technology. For this purpose, being a parent, you should be familiar with the latest social media apps, and there tends.
By doing so, you can guarantee that your kids are safe and aren’t being harmed in any way. Parents act as the bridge between their children and the outside world. Therefore, it the prime responsibility of parents to keep their kids safe from any threat.
Why use child tracking apps to monitor your Child?
The best way to keep an eye on your kid’s activity is by installing child tracking apps. Through child tracking apps, you can always get involved with your kid’s activities and can also monitor them. Monitoring your children is crucial nowadays. The use of technology is rapidly increasing among children and due to this, monitoring your child’s activities has become necessary.
- Geo-Fencing: With the help of child tracking apps, you can establish limitations on your kid’s activities. Moreover, with these child tracking apps, you can know about the whereabouts of your kids. This is very helpful especially when you’re not home but wants to ensure the safety of your kids. Child tracking apps enable you to create a Geo-Fence in which your kids can freely move. However, whenever they go beyond it, you will be informed.
- Monitor Viral Challenges: There are many dangerous and ridiculous challenges over the internet that have gone viral. To get an appreciation of their friends, many children attempt them. Likewise, you can never be 100% sure that your child won’t try it. However, with child tracking apps you can thoroughly monitor your kids’ interests. Thus, if you sense anything fishy, you can always talk with them or block that website.
Challenges like Tide Pod challenge, blue whale challenge, and the notorious Momo challenge has caused parents much distress. The soundest way to keep your children safe from such nuisance is by monitoring them using any child tracking apps.
- Protection from Online Predators: Children are innocent, and it’s effortless to trap them using sweet talk. So, it is imperative to talk with your kids before you allow them to use social media. Using child tracking apps, you will be able to monitor your kids’ social media accounts. Monitoring your kids who use the internet is crucial for their safety. Many people appear friendly, but their target are innocent children. According to a statistic published by the U.S Department of Justice:
- 13% of kids have received unwanted sexual content on the internet;
- 1 out of every 25 kids has experienced sexual solicitation over the internet where the other person wants to meet them.
5 Best Child Tracking Apps for 2019
Here are some of the most prevalent child tracking apps that can allow you to monitor your kids’ activities fully.
- Qustodio – is a child tracking app that isn’t only available for Android & iOS but also for Windows, Mac, Kindle, and Nook. It’s one of the top-ranking parental control software available. It enables you to set a time schedule for your kids. It allows you to adequately monitor your kids SMS, social media apps and also every other app on their phones.
- Bark – The Bark is an app designed to detect any safety threat on your kids’ phones. With Bark, you can monitor your kids’ messages, YouTube, emails, and 24 other social media apps. It will alert you in case of sexting, cyberbullying and even depression. It works by constantly analyzing and monitoring words showing up on your kid’s phone. Moreover, Bark also provides you with solutions by which you can solve the concerned problem.
- mSpy – is one of the most favorite parental control apps available. It comes with a bundle of features that makes it one of the best child tracking apps. It not only enables you to monitor your kids’ internet activities but with mSpy you can also keep track of your kid’s whereabouts. With mSpy you can create a Geo-Fence in which your kids can roam freely. However, whenever your kids try to go beyond that, you’re informed via push message.
- Kid Logger – is an excellent app for child tracking. It provides you with a detailed activity log of your kid which includes all apps used and keystrokes. It also provides you with a complete list of programs that your kids have used and screenshots that your kid has taken. It also comes with a voice recorder option to record the telephonic conversations of your kids. Moreover, you can do all this secretly without even your kid noticing that you are monitoring them. You can buy the kid logger standard pack for $29/year.
- FamilyShield – is free software from OpenDNS. It works on a broader spectrum, i.e., it can be set at router levels. You can filter any inappropriate content that has been flagged like; proxy, sexuality, pornography, etc. on your network router using familyshield. Familyshield can run on both PCs and smartphones. The best part of using familyshield is that it comes with a readymade block list.