Truth.Best represents the TeenSafe app review. Get to know how does the TeenSafe app work, what features it has and how to install it.
What is the TeenSafe app?
TeenSafe is a parental control app that allows parents to keep an eye on their kid’s devices. It enables parents to monitor teen’s texts, calls, GPS location, browsing history and even more. It is available for Apple devices and doesn’t require a jailbreak, which makes it one of the most popular parental control on the market these days. They have 1-week free trial and after that TeenSafe cost is $14.99 per month.
So far, this app has been used by over 1 million parents, who empowered themselves with the knowledge that their kids are safe and sound.
This app is aimed at reducing worries by supervising kid’s smartphone activities and protecting them from unhealthy interactions. Let’s have a look in some details how the app is claimed to work.
How does TeenSafe work?
Once the app is installed and configured, it provides clear insights into the activities on your target device. The app records the information from your teens’ device and sends it to your account, where you can view it at any time. Internet connection (mobile data or Wi-Fi) is needed to provide you with precise reports.
What features does TeenSafe have?
- Texts – Check sent, received and deleted text messages and iMessages.
- Calls – View all incoming and outgoing calls together with duration, timestamps and contact details (number and name).
- Phone Location – Check the current location of your teen and view their route history.
- Web History – view your kid’s web browser history.
- Contacts – browse through the list of saved contacts in your teen’s phone.
- Kik – Read all sent and received messages on Kik (this feature available only for iPhones).
- WhatsApp – Read all sent and received WhatsApp texts this feature available only for iPhones).
How do I install TeenSafe?
The process of installation is time-consuming and straightforward. Since TeenSafe doesn’t require your target device to be jailbroken, you don’t need to download the TeenSafe app on your target device. You only need to know the Apple credentials of your teen’s device (ID and password). Here are two simple steps you need to complete:
Step 1. Register account
- You need to create your TeenSafe account:
Enter your login information and payment details.
If you are a new user, you receive 1-week free trial, which can be canceled anytime.
As soon as your TeenSafe account is created, you will be redirected to the TeenSafe dashboard.
Step 2. Add your kid to your account
Add your kid’s device by entering the Apple ID and password. You can add an unlimited number of kids without additional cost. All the information can be accessed remotely whenever you want.
Is it legal to use TeenSafe?
If you are a parent or legal guardian, you are permitted to monitor computer, smartphone or any other device your kid is responsible for until they turn 18 y.o.
Truth.Best Team Recommendations
last updated January 10th 2020
- Insufficient number of monitoring features;
- Impossible to monitor Facebook, Snapchat and other popular messengers;
- Available only for Apple;
- No 24/7 customer support;
- LiveChat is not available;
- Images and videos can’t be seen;
While TeenSafe is affordable and has some useful features, still it lacks a lot to comply with the needs of modern parents. We recommend you to try the free trial before making the final decision about the purchase.
Be the first to leave a review.